Sunday, October 1, 2006

Black Particles In A Baby's Poop



This is the tracking of the shipment of this beautiful guitar that has gone to enrich my park c hitarre. This Stratocaster is from Louisville Kentucky and I found it with a slap on the ass on ebay. The handle is genuine Fender USA, as well as mechanical. The body is an amazing piece Warmoth, "relative" not too far from that of my plincaster.
The value of this guitar is at least € 1500, I luckily I paid much much less (if it were not for the shipping costs would have paid one third!). The pickups are
Kinman Woodstock regular set, the Australian company did not know and now I strongly recommend to all, after hearing how they sound these pickups!


The guitar was well equipped of the sheath in a vintage style (G & G), covered with striped tweed Fender style as 60. Everything would be perfect if the seller had not forgotten to send the tremolo bar, then bought in bulk for luck at a local shop.
I had the opportunity to compare He also uses other customized with Fender, this guitar sounds really scary in comparison!


















































0 comments:

Post a Comment