Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bread Clips For Wheelchairs

The tragediaL'appello the wife of his 70's killed by a motorcycle in Naples Via Vespucci

ANOTHER STEP IN VESPUCCI
JUSTICE FOR THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND
Giuliana Covella THE MORNING - April 7, 2010 "I'd like to be a citizen of Naples dovermene without shame, that's why I appeal to those who saw that night, so the death of my husband has not been in vain. I want justice and I ask God and man ". Antonietta D'Urso, 55, an elementary school teacher, is the widow of Charles Lombards, his 70's died in the night between Friday and Saturday in Via Vespucci. The man was hit and killed Honda Transalp by a bar at the Pebble. Announced almost a death - it should say - given that the pensioner's wife always advised to be careful when crossing. "Be careful - I repeat - because those rushing and we get a mouthful like bowling pins." An ironic fate that has claimed another victim in a street a few nights ago that all define killer. The incident in which he died Longobardi occurred around 1.40 on Saturday night. The man had accompanied his wife in the house and had brought the car in a garage in Via Marina. When crossing, it was mowed by a bike (riding where there was a 26 year old and a 20 year old) that ran the fast track and that made him jump about fifty yards ahead. Useless relief. "What happened to my husband is absurd - she thunders - it is not possible that nobody has seen anything and especially that along that road fatalities occur periodically. I ask the institutions is to make sure Via Marina, because we citizens do not feel protected. In my case this is not one, but two broken lives, because without my Carl I no longer live. " Married for 17 years, the couple lived in Lavinaio. He retired tailor, her elementary school teacher, lived for each other. "I remember when I was accompanied to the train to go to school every morning and greeted me with a kiss. I should make it known to my students at the end of the school year. I no longer see. " "Via Marina - Gianfranco Wurzburger argues, Alderman Road II of municipalities - is considered a killer road, but the real killer is someone who must secure them and it does not, that is, the central government. These are years that ask video surveillance cameras, pedestrian crossings with rumble strips and upgrading of traffic lights. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment