Monday, December 1, 2008

Can You Use Corn Oil To Make Brownies

How resurrect the battery of the camper

But as the lead polluter dispose of a battery of 135Ah that weighs roughly what my son?

Now I can also boast of having given my contribution to environmental protection. Rather than throwing the battery of 135Ah camperino the services I am dealing with a method of regenerating. Translated
in a nutshell: Instead of spending € 300 for a battery that I use 15 times per year to keep the fridge on and start the webasto when it is cold, with about 50 € and a bit 'of holy patience I'm back in time.

Abstract: In the winter, found the car battery charging, and despite this dies again after a few days. Normally the battery is replaced. WRONG!

8 out of 10 batteries which are considered to actually have spent only a problem of sulfation. In practice, to force them to charge and discharge cycles of many chemical reactions, and then a layer of sulfur crystals which over time reduces the battery capacity until his death.
Who sells batteries does not say that sulfur can be removed easily. It 'something that we Italians we are well accustomed to the rest of the country where every time you finish the soap was bought back the entire dispenser could not be otherwise.
In Germany, however, than to buy refills of soap, stick to the battery suffers a little apparecchietto MEGAPULS known that creating a surge from the 12 volt, shattering the windows of sulfur clearing the plates inside the battery.
The trick is simple: you go on ebay, trying MEGAPULS, and with 59 € you home from Germany apparecchietto that is simply connected to the battery. Red wire to the positive terminal, black wire to the negative pole. You do not need a degree. Above 12.8 V
began working under off for not further consume the charge.
in October when it broke the fridge at home waiting for the replacement I had to use the fridge for a week without being able to recharge the camper. And I think I have given the coup de grace to the battery now at 8th year of life. Around November 10 in fact, left still for a few days after the charge, marked only 9.10 volts, and of course I wanted to know webasto fridge it to ignite the engine off.
Today, after two weekends of the charging MEGAPULS attacked (about 70h of application), the tension has risen to 11.6 volts and the constant webasto managed to leave. I read that it takes about 15 days to return the application "shining" the battery. I did not hurry. Saturday and Sunday I can hang the trap from the balcony and let the whole office without problems. I have the whole winter ahead. I can wait. I'm curious to see how it will end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment