Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nike Freeks For Sale Size 10

Waiting paid off in the ice shelf

I'd seen in a shop window when I arrived.
I was back to buy it and - as often happens - was gone.

But this time his absence had an aggravating : probably would never come back. "There are problems with the vendor, it was rumored," There'll send more out of spite, someone evil.

But I had not lost hope, even to the fact that everything seemed to be rowing against. Although a wall of silence and indifference had interposed between me and that wonderful character who longed now, whenever I passed that shop, I walked, I took off the wool hat and gloves and showing off my most friendly smile, wondering anxiously the clerk: "He's back?". The answer was always negative, as expected.

So the other day, happened to be there, I entered the shop and cast - skipping the usual pleasantries with the attendant unnecessary - I immediately cast a greedy eye on the shelf. Unbelievable.

He was there. was the last and I'm sure waiting for me, you could tell just by looking.

I grabs so voluptuous and watched with a kind of seraphic emotion: stuffed roast chicken that finally was mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment